What is LZ Fashionista Resale's Money Back Guarantee?
You will ALWAYS receive a refund if:
1. An item is not received. We ship all items USPS PRIORITY to avoid this from happening so that our customers always receive and track items.
2. An item is not received as it was described in the listing.
1. Buyer must notify LZ Fashionista within 7 days of receiving the item.
1. Return process must start within 7 days of receipt of item.
2. Item must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt.
3. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
4. Item must be shipped with proper packaging as to insure that the item will not be damaged.
5. If a buyer returns an item because it is not as described in the listing, arrives damaged, or with missing parts, then in this case, LZ Fashionista Resale will pay for the shipping.
6. Returns and refunds must be coordinated through direct communication with LZ Fashionista Resale.
**Additional Requests for Refunds with purchases using Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX:
1. In the case where the product is received as described, but it does not fit, please notify LZ Fashionista Resale within 5 days. All Return Requests will be handled on a case by case basis.
2. Return process must start within 5 days of receipt of item.
3. Item must be shipped back within 5 days of receipt.
4. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
5. Item must be shipped with proper packaging as to insure that the item will not be damaged.
6. Buyer will pay for the return shipping costs.
7. Returns and refunds must be coordinated through direct communication with LZ Fashionista Resale.
PayPal Protection for Buyers:
PayPal Purchase Protection covers you if you have a problem that you can't work out with your seller.
If an item doesn't arrive or shows up significantly different than how the seller described it, we help you get your money back.
PayPal Purchase Protection covers eligible transactions for the full purchase price, plus original shipping charges.
To qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection:
* Use PayPal to pay for your item.
* Pay for the item in one payment. Items purchased with multiple or partial payments aren't eligible.
* Open a dispute in PayPal's Resolution Center within the timeframe noted in the transaction details to let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction.
* Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute. When you file a claim, you're asking PayPal to decide whether you should get a refund.
* Keep your PayPal account in good standing.
* For Significantly Not As Described claims (SNAD), you may be required to ship the item back to the Seller at your expense and provide proof of delivery.